Registration By Email / Fax
Registration forms are available for download in either Microsoft Word or Adobe Portable Document Format. The Word version is recommended as it can be filled in using a computer and returned by email. Alternatively, the PDF version can be printed and returned by fax.
Essential Writing Skills Workshop for Civil Servants
A Guide to Strategic Thinking: Principles, Teachings and Tools
Policy (1): Identifying the problem and engaging with stakeholders
Policy (2): Developing options and implementing policy
Submissions and Briefings
Influencing and Negotiation
Writing a Strategy
Please note that we accept payments by credit card or GPC. Should you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Terms and Conditions for bookings
- All amendments and cancellations to bookings must be made in writing
- No cancellations are accepted within 30 days of an event.
- If notification of cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to the date of the course there will be no refund.
- A refund, less a £150 administration charge, will be given for written cancellations if they are received more than 30 days before the course is taking place.
- If a delegate does not attend the event the full course fee will be charged.
- If for any exceptional reason a course is cancelled by us, the full registration fee will be refunded. However, Government Exchange does not accept any additional liability.
- Government Exchange reserves the right to change the venue, timing, content, or course leader of any course.