Registration By Email / Fax
Registration forms are available for download in either Microsoft Word or Adobe Portable Document Format. The Word version is recommended as it can be filled in using a computer and returned by email. Alternatively, the PDF version can be printed and returned by fax.
Analysing the Possible Impact of Brexit
Essential Writing Skills Workshop for Civil Servants
A Guide to Strategic Thinking: Principles, Teachings and Tools
Policy (1): Identifying the problem and engaging with stakeholders
Policy (2): Developing options and implementing policy
Please note that we accept payments by credit card or GPC. Should you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Terms and Conditions for bookings
- All amendments and cancellations to bookings must be made in writing
- No cancellations are accepted within 30 days of an event.
- If notification of cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to the date of the course there will be no refund.
- A refund, less a £150 administration charge, will be given for written cancellations if they are received more than 30 days before the course is taking place.
- If a delegate does not attend the event the full course fee will be charged.
- If for any exceptional reason a course is cancelled by us, the full registration fee will be refunded. However, Government Exchange does not accept any additional liability.
- Government Exchange reserves the right to change the venue, timing, content, or course leader of any course.